Saturday, February 2, 2013

All Dressed Up

Dear Fashion Diary,









I'm "jumping for joy" at my first ever (not used) Jcrew purchase!! Granted, this skirt was from the Jcrew Factory store online but still Jcrew! I own one other Jcrew item and it is a sweater from a thrift store, but this baby is brand new and never worn!
Thrifting is great, but sometimes it's just nice to own something new, 
without stains, or questionable smells. :)


Sorry I've been MIA on blogland lately, we've been housesitting/dogsitting for my inlaws this week and I've also been very busy selling a lot of  my old clothes via Facebook!
Have any of you done that before? Maybe it's just a local AZ thing but I Love it.
It makes spring cleaning so much easier! I got replies to my postings
minutes after I put photos up! I would highly suggest
 looking around for local fb groups if you are trying to sell your old stuff. 
What have you all been up to lately??











Skirt;JCrew Factory{similar}//Blazer:TJmaxx{similar}{similar}//Sequin top:Old Navy{also sequined}//Shoes: CharlotteRusse{similar}//Necklace:CharlotteRusse{almost exact}//Watch:CharmingCharlie//Chain bracelet:{Buy Here!}
Sumo's Sweet Stuff
</>
Pin It!