For today's post I'm doing something a little different. A craft!
Bet you didn't know I liked to do anything other than shop, didn't you? ;)
Anyone who knows me knows that
I was born in the wrong century. If I had my pick
I would live in the 1950's/60's!
I am slowly trying to fill my house with vintage items to create
the right vintage ambiance that I so crave!
So you can imagine my excitement when I totally Scored this adorable radio
at an antique store. The only problem was that it was an ugly tan color.
But I saw what it could look like in my head and scooped it up straight away!
I neglected to take a photo of it before I put the painting tape on it...
nonetheless here is the before photo
and in the painting process.
Tah-Dah!
Amazing what a simple coat of paint can do, isn't it?
Never give up on something old or used {that goes for clothes, too!} just
because it's not too pretty to start out with. There's almost always a way to upcycle something into a cute display of your personal style.
{one last before and after shot.}
P.S. I got the pink paint at Jo-Anns. My favorite vintage shade of pink, too!

