Heyyy....remember me??
Yes, I am still alive. Who knew, right?
With Christmas and my sister having twin little baby girls The week of Christmas,
it has been some Crazy couple of weeks!
So here is an old outfit from a month ago that I am just barely getting posted.
But I'm not complaining- I will gladly put my blog
on the back burner for family.
We have looooved living nearby both of our families for Christmas this year!
I wore this out to Oreganos for my birthday dinner. I almost felt very Jcrew in this!
I love outfits like this that are effortless and comfy but not sloppy looking.
I could wear this sweater every day
if it were always cold enough here in Arizona.
My momma got it for me for Christmas last year, isn't she the best??
I think cable-knit sweaters, statement necklaces, colored jeans and boots
will be my new winter uniform.
will be my new winter uniform.
{I have probably said this about other outfits....oh well}
Mmm....love me some arm candy. Go get yourself some! Link at the bottom!
Sweater: GapSimilar///Necklace:The Printable Cottage(during a sale)///Pants: Charlotte Russe(exact)//Boots: old///Watch:Charming Charlie///Chain bracelets: YuniKelley Designs
On a side note....
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2013 here we come! We made it, the world is still here!!
On a side note....
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2013 here we come! We made it, the world is still here!!