Oh, ladies. Boy am I excited about this one.
You've seen the chunky chain bracelet trend going around I'm sure.
And you've wanted one of your own without paying an arm and a leg, right??
Well here is the solution!
YuniKelley Designs is giving one lucky House of Shoes reader this bracelet!!
jewelry at affordable prices!
So many different chains and other looks to choose from!
And they would make the perfect Christmas gift :)
I haven't even told you the best part yet.
This shop owner makes each piece of jewelry custom fit for you!
I have had a lifelong struggle to find bracelets that fit my small wrists without slipping down to my elbow almost, and when I received these 2 bracelets in XS
I could not have been more pleased with the perfect fit!
Her shop is specifically for petite wrists :)
You can choose from XS, S, M, & L.
Here's the bracelets she sent me and I am in LOVE!
| This picture is a hint of an upcoming post!!! ;) |
So back to the bracelet up for grabs ^^... This one is a size M but you can send it back
to her to get your custom fit if you want.
Here is a pic from the official listing
Entries (Mandatory):
Like YuniKelley's facebook page
Pick your favorite item from her Etsy shop and tell why it's your fave
Be a follower of The House of Shoes {GFC}
Extra Entries:
Pin one of her shop items to your pinterest and leave the Pinterest url in a sep. comment
"Like" something from her FB page and leave your fb name in a comment
Pin your favorite House of Shoes look
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Even if you don't win, YuniKelley is also offering all H.O.S. followers 20% off her shop!!!
Use code: HOUSEOFSHOES :)
Good luck ladies!!
**Giveaway ends in 1 week, Saturday November 24th**
to her to get your custom fit if you want.
Here is a pic from the official listing
Entries (Mandatory):
Like YuniKelley's facebook page
Pick your favorite item from her Etsy shop and tell why it's your fave
Be a follower of The House of Shoes {GFC}
Extra Entries:
Pin one of her shop items to your pinterest and leave the Pinterest url in a sep. comment
"Like" something from her FB page and leave your fb name in a comment
Pin your favorite House of Shoes look
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Even if you don't win, YuniKelley is also offering all H.O.S. followers 20% off her shop!!!
Use code: HOUSEOFSHOES :)
Good luck ladies!!
**Giveaway ends in 1 week, Saturday November 24th**



