And the Shabby Apple $50 gc giveaway winner is.....
Shelley Gajus!! Congrats Shelley! Check your email ;)
Thank you to all who entered! I wanted to pick all of you to win!! I have another jewelry giveaway coming up so keep an eye out for that! :)
Get ready for picture overload. Recently my family and I went to Schnepf Farms
as we try to do each Fall as our family tradition.
It's the perfect place to go for some Autumnal fun!
I clearly got a little 'shutter-happy' with my camera because there were so many
beautiful things to take pictures of! I couldn't help myself!
| My favorite part was the little 'main street' area under the magical lights! Reminded me of my wedding reception. |
The corn maze there is HUGE. I think it's been featured in several magazines!
And on one night in October- it's haunted ;)
There's a little train ride that takes you all over the farm. After dark only in October it becomes a Haunted Train Ride. OOooooohhhh!!!!
| I couldn't get over these huge Sunflowers! Aren't they pretty? |
You can even buy sweets and canned goods there too. MMmmmmm...
| A Magical Carousel ride |
So if you're ever in Arizona in the Fall I highly recommend going.
It's my favorite fall tradition.
Tell me your Fall traditions!!!



