Saturday, September 1, 2012

Lace and Summer Florals

Dear Fashion Diary {How I've missed you!},









The peace sign was a total accident. I'm just that cool.







This version: $70. Mine: $12. Score!

Ok, how awesome is this. I wanted this lace number more than any other,
 but thought I would never find
one I could afford-even in my wildest fashion dreams.
But behold, the TJ Maxx fairies were with me
 the day I got my anxious little hands on the Very last one in the place.
 I know that because this one isn't my size 
so I asked a clerk if there were any others they knew of in the store
& this was the last of them! Thank you, TJ Maxx fairies.



In other news, yes we are slowly settling into our new place in Arizona! 
Home sweet home!
I thought this day would never come.
But moving to Arizona in August? What were we thinking! 
But what's done is done, and we couldn't be happier
to finally be with our families once again! Thank you all for
 your well-wishes with our move.
We had quite the bumpy start {our moving truck overheated, therefore no a/c, our condo was not hooked up with a/c when we got here, and it was a mess!} But everything is all cleaned
and sorted out now. Now comes the fun part of hanging pictures, etc!
I'll post pictures when it's all done. If that ever happens ;)

Lace top:TJ Maxx//Pink Bow Blouse&Ring:F21//Skirt:Downeast Basics{old}//Shoes&Belt:Ross//Shades:Rue21//Clutch:Heirloom//Necklace:Le Mode Accessories


Enjoy your holiday weekend!!




Pin It!