Psssst! You can see how I wore this top in its original dress form right over here ----> ---^
After my last menswear-like look, I thought I'd do an ultra feminine look next!
If you can't tell, this is definitely not Arizona, haha.
I'm almost through with all my old Idaho posts, I promise!
Anyway, this skirt is one of my Favorite D.I. finds.
But sometimes with something
so awesome it's hard to find Just the right top since it goes with everything.
So I stopped looking for the perfect top in my closet
and looked at my dresses! This floral number is too short to wear as a dress
and I simply adore the top on it, so I went with this one.
p.s. has anyone noticed how Hard it is to stand in grass with high heels?!
Thus moving to the sidewalk :)
Sorry if I'm boring you with my fashion woes,
who has awesome weekend plans?!
Lace top & shoes:Charlotte Russe//Floral top{dress worn as a top} & Belt:Target//Skirt: thrifted





