Ahem...ladies!
I am excited to announce my very first giveaway!!!!
Well you all know that I love modest clothing.
It can be tough however when I find
irresistibly cute clothes that do not meet my personal clothing standards.
Then starts the layering. The extra underclothes,
the extra overclothes {not a word..?} which can get pretty hot in the
summer!!! Luckily there are modest alternatives
such as JUNIEblake!
They are offering not 1 but TWO lucky followers of
The House of Shoes
a $30 credit to their store!!
![]() |
| Emma dress |
![]() |
| the Kelly skirt |
![]() |
| the Jane dress |
See what I mean?? Finally! Clothes a blogger like me can wear as is.
Here is how to enter{all steps are mandatory}:
Become a (GFC) follower of The House of Shoes,
Become a fan of JUNIEblake's facebook page,
Post on their Facebook wall that you came from my blog,
AND
Share your favorite item from JUNIEblake.com on your own Facebook!
Just let me know you did all of those things in one comment.
Oh and don't forget to leave me your email
so I can contact you if you're the winner!
*Giveaway ends Monday, August 20th at midnight.*
*Giveaway ends Monday, August 20th at midnight.*
GOOD LUCK!


