I'm finally back, for reals this time! I've gotten so behind
and have a handful of fashion posts to do.
That is, if anyone still remembers my little neglected blog here, haha
One of my favorite spots to visit in Arizona is Joe's Farm Grill.
You may have seen it featured on Flavortown USA with Guy Fieri.
Let me tell you, it is Amazing.
Amazing food, amazing atmosphere, and it's a total blast from the past!
The restaurant is located on all these acres of Gorgeous farm land, and even a private school. This little path behind Joe's is so magical!
It's like a giant family picnic every time I go; complete with lightbulbs strung overhead and picnic benches everywhere.
We also went walking down Mill Ave. My alltime favorite spot in the valley.
It's like a mini New York! There's so many strange people to look
at as you walk, and a plethora of kookie little stores to check out.
| Wouldn't you know it-we came to AZ to get away from Idaho Falls, and we couldn't escape it! |
| Weird statues are not uncommon to find there... |
| pretty store windows! |
Do I sense a future fashion post coming later?....
We stayed at my mom's house the whole time-here's her adorable porch above ^^
My old wedding bouquet I made out of vintage enamel flowers is still sittin pretty at my old house. It was a blast collecting all of these at the local antique stores!
I finally decided to start taking some of the pins off to wear, and
you'll start seeing them on my outfits!
I also had a bridal shower to go to for my future sister-in-law, and here's what I wore! {Yes, this is another fashion post sneak peek...}
Unfortunately, all vacations have to end.... But we got to take home many amazing memories, as cheesy as that sounds. I loved every second!
Anytime I get to see both of my families and old friends is a great time for me. :)
linking to:
linking to:
