Monday, February 20, 2012

Four Eyes

Dear Fashion Diary,










I know they don't look great in the pic on the right, but those are my exact jeans I'm wearing! I've been on the hunt for cute aqua skinnies and I finally found them at a reasonable price!! I love cheap look-alikes :)

 


So, I've been having this internal battle going on in my head about these glasses. 
I've been wondering if I should give in to the trend that's everywhere..or not.
I didn't want to buy some just because everyone else is,
but I also didn't want to avoid something that may be cute on me just as an act of
rebellion against mainstream trends!! 
What's a girl to do?!

So, I decided to buy a cheap pair and try them out! What's the verdict?
Does it look forced against my normal style or does it work?
If you follow my blog at all you know I love vintage style, so these Madmen type spectacles might just suit me :) What do you think?

Hope you're all having a spectacular week, dolls! Don't forget to pin anything
ya like with my new Pin It button at the bottom of each post! :)

 jacket: oh dear...I've forgot :(
pink top: thrifted
skinnies: Wet Seal exact pair; similar
belt: Forever 21 {almost identical}
shoes: Pac Sun
glasses: Claire's

Pin It!