Friday, January 13, 2012

A Hair-Raising Question.

Dear Fashion Diary,


{I've got Jesus on my shoulder!}










My hair has never bothered me more than it does in these pictures! 
Arrrrgh! {Apparently I turn into a pirate when frustrated.}
I suppose I could claim it's part of the Ombre hair style I have seen everywhere..
But in reality I just can't afford new highlights.
I'm crossing my fingers that people who see me around town will just think 
I'm extremely trend-savvy. ;)
But I have a hair question for all you fashionistas out there!
Should I just let it keep growing out and turn into a brunette for the FIRST time in my life?! Or should I go bite the bullet and get the highlights?
I've considered going darker just to see what it looks like...
What do YOU think?


  • Top: Gap men's section; altered {thanks mom!}
  • vest: Thrifted; Bebe
  • jeans: Forever 21.com $9
  • boots: Charlotte Russe.com
  • necklace: Downeast Basics
  • Watch: Charming Charlie



P.S. If you want to check out my Pinterest, hop on over Here!
Pin It!