BOO!
This was our first year with a front yard, so we had a lot of fun with decorations!
I grew up in a home that celebrated and loved Halloween-we always went all Out!
It was so fun to be able to start those traditions in my own home :)
| Hubby risking his life to put up spiderwebs! :P |
This was the most fun. It was one huge piece of webs that we stretched from one tree to the other!
All decorations from Target.
{the headstones, little webs, spiders, fence, and skeleton were part of a pack for $20!}
I had alot of fun painting these adorable little pumpkins {yes they're real!}
It was all free-hand and I got the ideas off some Martha Stewart magazines.
She does the Best Halloween am I right?!
We had a grand plan to be Shoemakers {real ones from back then}
because of our last name but procrastinated too long and went to plan B,
which was Thing 1 and Thing 2 from Dr. Suess.
We stayed in and watched the original Psycho and pigged out on sweets.
We even had a few trick-or-treaters come to our door! Our first time handing out candy!
Not the most eventful Halloween but still a fun one!
How was your Halloween? Was it spoooooky??