So I've been realizing how behind I am on posting on this bloggy of mine.
I don't think I've ever posted something the same day it happened.
If I were smart I would just tell you all that I attended
this Etsy Fair today and you would applaud my speedy blogging skillz.
But alas, I cannot tell a lie. I went to this event with my mom
when she came to visit me and Mr. Husbandman....over a month ago. In august.
Better late than never, right??
Better late than never, right??
I heard about it online
and it just so happened to be 5 minutes away from our humble abode.
During the week my mom was staying with us.
Aaand me and her both happen to love Etsy and all things crafty.
Fate? I think yes.
| {There were even clothes!} |
The company, "For Your Basket" put on the event, and
Several Etsy shop owners came out and had so many luscious creations for sale!
Anything from jewelry, to vintage clothing, to hair accessories.
{that pink truck wasn't for sale...I saw it and just Had to get a picture.}
Oh and remember this flower pin?? I got it here!
| One of the shop owners had this decoration in her tent. Lemons, in a vase! How cute is that! |
| So many fun banners everywhere, too! |
And then, as if fate hadn't been kind enough to us already,
there was a huge Farmer's Market right across the street from the Etsy fair!!
SO naturally we went.
| It was right along a river with a beautiful deck to walk out on! |
| plaid top:Kmart/ belt: Target/ yellow skirt (actually a dress):Modcloth/ shoes: Pacsun |
Overall, it was such a lovely day. I loved having my mother come to visit!!
Stay tuned for Part 2 of my fun week with my mom!

