You'll never guess where I got this navy blazer.
(well from the title I suppose you will...)
WALMART!
In the little boys section.
$17.
Ok so here is virtually the same blazer (EmersonMade) for $230 dollars! Boooo.
But wait..there's more!
I got this shirt at Kmart of all places. $6.
I've been wanting a gingham shirt for ages.
Turns out waiting for a cheaper
price pays off!!
similar shirts at J Crew run around $140!
I know it doesn't cost that much to make a simple checked shirt, so I refuse to pay that much.
Moral of the story? Never settle for a ridiculous price just because it's cute, because chances are someone else made a cheaper version somewhere else! High fashion on a dime Is possible ladies! :)
- blazer: Walmart
- shirt: Kmart
- sailboat necklace: Charming Charlies
- cropped pants w/belt: Forever 21
- shoes: steve madden c/o Amazon
- shades: Rue 21
- purse: Target clearance
-the scout for deals,Sara Jane.





