Thursday, May 19, 2011

Picnics and Ladybugs.

I don't know if this would be considered
a fashion diary post or 
just a here's-what-happened-last-week post.
Maybe a little bit of both??





Hubby and I had a lovely little picnic right around the corner (literally) from our apt!







I love that it's right here and it's also usually the area where
I take all my outfit pictures.

The weather's been absolutely lovely here lately and we had to take advantage. Sometimes one has to lay in the sun and just be. It's so refreshing!
And as for the outfit part of the post.. This is a vintage dress I got in the mail and I thought it was perfect picnic wear! Indubitably. ( don't mind husband on his cell phone as usual hehe)




I would like to announce the debut of my New buckle bracelet from Jupe boutique!
They were so fast and friendly when I emailed them with a 
question and they have some cute 
stuff! Go check them out :)
{I tried to add their link to my page but it didn't work..sorry!}



  • belt: Downeast $1
  • necklace: Forever 21
  • bracelet: Jupe Boutique


Pin It!