Monday, May 16, 2011

Another Craft and....A GIVEAWAY!

Ok so first off,
here's a jewelry holder I found at the D.I.
Very plain.

BEFORE...

and...AFTER!

I simply used a red Sharpie to draw on these designs by hand.



I found some designs I loved online and printed them out
 to trace onto this. Not very easy let me tell you!
(the owl was the hardest to draw freehand!)
Ok now for the giveaway!
My mom's craft blog, House of Whimsy, is having a giveaway
of adorable headbands she made herself!

She is an amazing crafter with so much talent
and she hand made each & every headband.
As you can see, there are a variety of colors and designs.
So show my crafty mom some love and head on over to House of Whimsy and enter! Winner picks headband of their choice. Check out the rest of her lovely creations while you're there!
Pin It!