Sunday, April 3, 2011

F.D.: Unlikely Duo.

Dear Fashion Diary,



 This is from a few days ago. No church today because of this 


(here's a fun little tidbit: I got that bracelet on our honeymoon!)









Ya know, I never would've thought to pair these 2 shirts together. 
But I just felt too..blah just wearing jeans and a shirt.
(I almost never just wear jeans and a shirt because I Love to layer! Layer, layer, layer.)

Anyway, I flipped through my closet last minute,
saw this military cardigan and thought,
what the heck.

So I threw this on over my shirt, feeling very weird because
I'd never worn a cardi over a long-sleeved shirt before.
I turned around and saw this staring back
at me in the mirror and LOVED it!!!




I will forever have a love affair with military style clothing.
I had to restrain a yelp of excitement when I saw this military-ish
Little Pretty sitting on the shelf at Forever 21,
just waiting for me to take her home!

  • cardi/elephant necklace/jeans: Forever 21
  • striped shirt: Target
  • belt: thrifted
  • shoes: Payless
  • purse: Ebay
    I challenge all you fellow shopaholics out there to pair something together 
    that you would never usually think of!
    Put on a blindfold and grab a few things from your closet
    & find a way to make them work together!
    Go wild! Go crazy!

    -Your Forever-21-aholic,
    Sara Jane
Pin It!