Friday, April 22, 2011

F.D.: "Devil With A Blue Dress On"!

Dear Fashion Diary,

I've been waiting to whip this dress out all winter!
It turned out to be
a little too chilly for it still but I am determined 
to dress like spring nonetheless!! 



My Favorite part about it are the flowy sleeves. I almost feel like a fairy in it!



If any of you have a dress that's just barely too short, throw a skirt on underneath! Works like a charm. This white skirt is my go-to 'Modest-ifyer'. Plus it adds a nice contrast to the blue!



This ^ picture was taken Just before I used the sleeves to fly away!!!




I know I just wore this belt in my last post but these pictures were taken a week apart haha
(I tend to post out of order. I like to live on the edge.)
 

  • Dress: Ross
  • belt: Wet Seal
  • necklace/shoes: Charlotte Russe
  • bracelet: Style Lounge
  • white skirt underneath (orig. a dress): Forever 21?

-Your Fairy Friend,
Sara Jane.
Pin It!