Friday, March 25, 2011

F.D.: Embracing Femininity.

Dearest Diary,

Don't you just love whimsical skirts and flowery cardigans?!
This is a very feminine outfit that I 
loved wearing to church a couple weeks ago.
(yes, I am very behind on all my posts. so what.) 


p.s., when I first got these shoes in the mail, I promptly threw them on
even though I was in my work outfit, haha.
I just couldn't contain my excitement!



But back to the real outfit!



I wish I were in some Secret Garden when I wear this.
( I fully intend to have a Secret Garden of my own one day. 
It is my lifelong goal! 
besides going to Paris.)



I just love the shape of this skirt. You can't help but twirl in it!






  • cardi: Downeast Basics
  • necklace: Forever 21
  • belt: Wet Seal
  • skirt: Kohls
  • shoes: Steve Madden

-Sara Jane
Pin It!