Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fashion Diary: Finally.

Dear {Fashion} Diary,

So you know how I have recently become
addicted to online shopping?
Of course you do.

Well, I have had my eye on these very shoes for weeks!!!
Patiently (or not..) waiting for them to go on sale.
Because I refuse to pay over 50 dollars for shoes! No matter the cuteness.
Lo and Behold!! After weeks of checking,
these lovlies went from $109 to $39.99. THANK YOU AMAZON.COM.
I will love you forever.





Secondly, I have also been waiting to find the perfect dark wash skinny jeans.
The stars must have recently aligned or something because
I found my perfect jeans, $9.50 from Forever 21.com!!! 
And get this. 
They had one pair left, and...
it. was. my. size.
I took it as a sign and promptly ran for the Visa card :)






  • Sweater: thrifted
  • checkered shirt: thrifted
  • jeans: Forever 21.com
  • shoes: Amazon (steve madden)

I think from now on I'll call this my "lucky outfit" ;) 
Lucky finds at the DI, and lucky finds
on the world wide web!

March really is a lucky month! And I'm not even Irish.
-Sara Jane

{P.S. what are some of Your lucky finds??}
Pin It!