Monday, February 10, 2014

Sequins and Brights

Dear Fashion Diary,



Thank you everyone for your congratulations on my pregnancy! 
I am currently deep in the process of planning baby shower details with my sister and loving it!!! I am probably going a little too crazy with Pinterest lately :) So many fun ideas for little girls and baby showers on there!
Meanwhile, here's yet another old post from last summer that never found its way to the interwebs till now...I'm considering re-purposing this Goodwill sequin shirt into something amazing..like a sequined sweater or clutch or something. 
I don't know we'll see.




This is how I say "cheeeese" apparently....? I don't know what was going on there...haha




Top:Thrifted//Pants:Gap//Shoes:Kohl's//Necklace:Old//Bracelet:Charming Charlie//Ring:Charlotte Russe



Linking to:
Pin It!

2 comments:

Charnele Michel said...

Love the glam top! And congrats on your pregnancy!

xo,
ChaChaTheFashionGenius.com

Ellen said...

congrats on the pregnancy! that top is so fun! ....and i'm loving your sunglasses.
~Ellen
www.everydayfancy.com