Sunday, July 28, 2013

There Once Was A Little Dog Named Peanut.

Dear Fashion Diary,


Here are the first complete set of photos of our new puppie, Peanut
as promised! I know I know, the suspense was just killing you, right?!
I kindof mixed them in with normal outfit photos so there's a few of each. 
He's a Jack Russel Terrier mixed with Yorkie and we are in Love.
And yes, we totally are that couple that dotes on their dog
as if it's their child....lol never thought that'd be me!
Before you get too worried- no I will Not buy him clothes ever at any point ever ;)
Let's not get crazy here.














Skirt:Thrifted (Goodwill)///Cardigan:Wet Seal//Wedges:Ross//Necklace:Charming Charlie//Dog:Craigslist (LOL)


Anyways, how is your summer going? Full of adventures I hope!
You all have a fabulous week, we will be getting thoroughly and wonderfully sunburned at Lake Powell! Happy Summer!





linking to:
Style Elixir

Pin It!

11 comments:

Peas & Carrots said...

Love those glasses, so retro. Peanut is just too cute.

Jessi said...

Aww he is ADORABLE!! As are you :) Loving the striped skirt! What a cute mix, I would have never been able to guess what he was. My mom also has a puppy named Peanut :) I love it!
Jessi
http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Care said...

What a fun darling blog here! And that skirt- wow! In love:) just so much wondefulness!!!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness!!! He is so, so adorable. And your outfit is as well.

Katie said...

that skirt is adorable!! i love it!

Julie said...

Hmm.. I said no clothes for my puppy once. Don't worry- you might be a crazy dog person after all and pop the Yes-I-dress-my-dog-in-people-clothes cherry. But I guess it doesn't get quite so cold there! :) LOVE that skirt and Peanut is SO DANG CUTE! Is he staying that size forever?

xoxo, Julie @ OBSESSED

Sarah said...

Super cute! I love the vintage chic look of this outfit! Thanks for sharing!

-Sarah
http://sprinklesonmyicecream.blogspot.com/

P.S. Peanut is adorable!

Lauren @ Style of Ones Own said...

I totally said, "Oh my goodness! So cute!" In a baby voice. Out loud. The outfit is super cute but the puppy too? Overload! I'm really curious if the mixed breed is as hyper as a pure bread Jack Russel? They are so cute but I just don't think I could deal with a hyper dog.

Lauren
Style of One's Own

Abigail said...

That top is gorgeous! Love how feminine it looks :)

By the way, I've updated my blog with a new post. I'd love for you to swing by :) www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

Lauren @ Style Elixir said...

Fabulous dress!

Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

Lauren xx
www.stylelixir.com

My Unfinished Life said...

what a cutie he is!!!!

and i love your skirt!!


http://www.myunfinishedlife.com