Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Beverly Swimwear Retro Swimsuit!

Dear Fashion Diary,



As usual, I meant to post sooner, but alas life happened as it always does. 
Which is ok! So here we are. Anyhoo- here's the retro swimsuit
review I promised. I've been super excited about this for a while!
I'm a little self-conscious of photos of myself in a swimsuit....so please do be kind lol!




My whole life I've been annoyed that I could never find a modest, one piece swimsuit that didn't look like something a froo-froo grandma would wear in the 90's. And most importantly, if I ever DID find a vintage/ modest swimsuit, it was always way waaaaay out of my price range. 

Well not anymore, ladies!

Beverly Swimwear is a vintage-inspired swimsuit shop online with affordable prices!
Every suit is completely customizeable too. Once you pick the suit you want, you can also pick what  patterns (stripes, polkadots, etc) and colors you want. 
You can even get my suit in a totally different color palette!

You also send in your exact measurements to ensure the suit fits you well.


little Peanut wanted in on the fun too. If only there were a way to cross through the water without getting wet!


Beverly sews each swimsuit herself, too- so you know each one is a quality suit!
Here is an example of  how much $$$ suits of this type usually go for. I used to dream of owning this outlandishly expensive Modcloth  suit at a whopping $106 dollars. Or this option for $124 dollars. And that's BEFORE shipping!
I literally can't imagine spending around $140 just for a swimsuit.
Beverly's prices are unbeatable, especially for a handmade suit that is completely customizeable to your style.








Last of all, I think my very favorite part about my swimsuit is that it's modest.
It can be very frustrating when the only cute options in swimwear are bikinis!
Personally I choose not to wear bikinis, and I have always had 
the hardest time finding cute one-pieces.
I am beyond thrilled with my new retro swimsuit!

P.S. Beverly is also a total peach to work with. We had a slight issue with my order, so I emailed her about it and she always answers right away and fixed the problem immediately. She even re-made my swimsuit for me! 
She is very professional and extremely nice. 
From start to finish I highly recommend Beverly Swimwear.
So go visit Beverly Swimwear and check out her handmade creations :)

Pin It!

18 comments:

Meg said...

The suit looks so so great on you!! You are gorgeous! Xo

Eva said...

Lovely pics and your swimsuit looks great on you!
Your dog is so cute!

Greetings from Greece!

:)

Laura Side Street said...

Oh wow I love love love this retro swimsuit and it's great she makes them so reasonably as they can be very expensive. Looks amazing on your!
Just stopping by from What I wore wednesday linky :)

Laura x
www.sidestreetstyle.com

Lindsay Patrick said...

I love retro swimwear and that one is perfect on you! So pretty. Visiting from the Whatever Whenever Wednesday blog hop, hope you have a great day!

Lindsay
LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

Tara and Devin said...

Always looking for a cute and modest AND inexpensive swimsuit. You are right, not an easy combination to come by. Great suit!

Tiffany Ima said...

I really want one of these vintage styled swimsuits! You look adorable :)

Tiffany Ima
Style Honestly

k@ye said...

That's a really cute swimsuit! :)

Kaye
http://itsmekikay.com

pretty little things said...

you are totally rockin' that retro swinwear look! just discovered your blog and I love your style! I'm your newest follower - hope you can stop by and check mine out as well : )

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Channing Lobpries said...

This suit is amazing! I have been looking for something similar. Love!

www.livinglobpries.blogspot.com

Maiken said...

well, I prefer bikini and I last owned a onepiece when I was a little girl, hehe. but let me tell you I really enjoyed going through those fun, beautiful summery photographs! my favourite one includes Peanut btw ;)

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Lauren @ Style Elixir said...

Obsessed!

Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

Lauren xx
www.stylelixir.com

Ramida Dusdeevutikul said...

cute swimwear!! love it!
nice blog btw! followed u!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
xx

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

First of all, you look gorgeous! Secondly, this business sounds amazing! I have a really hard time even finding a once piece that fits (my torso is crazy long) so the idea that you can have it custom-made is pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing!

aki! said...

You look fantastic in this retro swimsuit. I have a slightly retro one myself and I love it to death.

7% Solution​

Care said...

Ok 2nd post into your blog and I have decided you need to come take over my closet! Sooo much fun!

Margaret Ruskin said...

Super cute suit! I am totally into the retro swimsuits out right now. and you look amazing in it!

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

you totally rock that suit! you look so fab!

Alyssa Smith said...

Hey Nice smile u have their.And in that red swimsuit u are looking gorgeous.No doubt you are pretty but the swimsuit have some effects.If you are looking for these type of swimsuits you can go for REESE swimwear at www.thinkreese.ca
.