Sunday, April 14, 2013

Confessions of A Shopaholic

Dear Fashion Diary,

How many of you have seen Confessions of  A Shopaholic? 
It's been a while since I've seen it but every time I put on yellow with green I think of that scene where the main girl promises to Never wear green and yellow together, if I'm remembering it right.
As if it's a fashion sin. Ever since that movie I have wondered
if I am committing a fashion faux-pas?? 
Frankly, I don't care if the Fashion Police would catch me because 
I happen to like the combination!
Thoughts? :)



People have asked me where I got my 'hombre' hair done, and I just laugh and tell them it was free  & only took a few years of growing out my highlights to get it! Free hombre right at home ladies. Laziness/cheapness Does pay off kids.







Pants:Target//Cardi:Macy's//Top:Gap//Flats:Old Navy


Have a great week ladies! I will try to post more than every couple weeks....


Pin It!

10 comments:

shooting star said...

I have watched that movie so many times...and my husband keeps referring to it so many times too..he says i have same traits :)

Loving your green and yellow....the 'hombre' hair is really cool!!

http://www.myunfinishedlife.com/

Katie said...

love that movie! and i love those colors together!

Suzanne Carillo Style Files said...

ha ha I love the bit about free ombre hair.

They didn't know what they were talking about in the movie...this is great together!

bisous
Suzanne

SincerelySammie said...

Wearing yellow and green together is definitely NOT a fashion faux pas! I wear those two colors together ALL the time! They compliment each other so well. :)

sincerelysammie.com

Emily said...

I think they are adorable together, especially with the navy gingham.

creamystyle.com

Happiness Winner said...

Umm..that girl (from the movie) must be crazy, cause I love your look! If I had those colors in my closet, I would totally put them together. :)

- Sukhi
http://happinesswinner.blogspot.com/

Dinah Gacon said...

I think you look great!!!! Who cares what the trends are, just wear what you love and feel good in!!

xo Dinah @ sunshine super glam

Megan Magers said...

just stumbled across your blog and am obsessing over this color palate! not to mention the touch of sparkle, beautiful xo

http://myotherclosetiscouture.blogspot.com

Emily said...

love love love these colors together! so cute! :)

Maiken said...

I personally think it's silly for someone to say this or that doesn't go with.. you know, this or that. if one can make it work then it's awesome and I really believe everything's possible ;) and I definitely like green and yellow together. looks great!

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me