Monday, March 18, 2013

Miley Cyrus Clothes...

Dear Fashion Diary,








Yes, I'm ashamed to admit I'm wearing Miley Cyrus brand skinny jeans. 
{Remember when she had a lame little clothing brand 
at Walmart? That lasted all of 2 minutes.) 
Anyway, I decided to not over-spend when it came
to closet staples such as black skinnies. You can find colored pants in just about 
every color Anywhere these days. 
It's silly to overpay for something basic you can usually find for cheap. 
So I just look the other way when I pull these out of the closet and the Miley Cyrus tag 
stares me in the face! hahaha :) Hey, if it's cute it's cute, right?

Sorry my posts are so spread out- I want to put up Current posts like every other fashion 
blogger, instead of being a month behind....but I've been extra busy lately
editing photos from my first family photo shoot. 
I had no idea how much  time this would take! Learning a lot for sure.
I'll put my favorite shots up once I'm done! 
What new adventures have you been tackling lately??





Peek-a-boo!

Striped sweater/shoes:Kohls//Sequin-collar top:Romwe.com//Pants:Walmart//Jewelry/Coat:F21
</>
Pin It!

14 comments:

shooting star said...

so loving the glitter details on collar and lapel :)

http://www.myunfinishedlife.com/

Bekah said...

LOVE this outfit!! Especially the sequins! So dang cute!

Maiken said...

oh gosh how cool those sequin accents are! love love love. and so are your leopard loafers. I've been wanting a pair for quite a while now but the prices are too high and I don't feel like paying the whole price, you know ;)
when it comes to time management then I totally know what you feel. life IS super busy these days. at work, at home, everywhere.

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Katie said...

love finding good deals like that! :) and love your layering!

Emily said...

You look so adorable! I am so with you, why pay more than you need to on a staple!

creamyclothes.blogspot.com

Sam M said...

I totally owned two of her v neck t shirts and I friggin loved them and wore them out living in cambodia and wearing them like every other day. Now I'm sad, because I haven't been able to find any i like as much. I agree, about looking the other way at the tag though.

Johanna V said...

Pretty outfit, I love those sequined details! ♥

Ginny said...

I think you look super cute! I love the sequined collared shirt, so cool!
Ginny
mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

The Norwegian Girl said...

Cute outfit!

Jessi said...

Lol my blog has been full of old posts lately too! Glad I'm not the only one. The sequined collar and cuffs are gorgeous with that striped sweater, I love it! ANd don't worry I have a few items from Miley's stupid line... just rip out the tags! haha.
Visiting from Rolled Up Pretty!
-Jessi
http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

mish berries said...

I think it's fine to splurge once in a very blue moon so it's okay < 3

Whatever fits and looks good >D

mish
www.mishberries.com

Benlovesting said...

I'm loving your stripe sweater!

MissRockwell said...

Oh honey some of my greatest, most worn pieces come from Walmart's Miley Cyrus line. I totally loved it-it was affordable and cute. Love the deets here!

http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

My name is Rita said...

The pants look great on you! I have yet to find a pair of black pants that fit nicely ( bought a pair at target, but they faded in a few washes)
Cute outfit, btw.