Saturday, February 9, 2013

Polkadot Pants

 Dear Fashion Diary,











 You all should've known that my love for polkadots on every shirt, and skirt, and accessory, and every Thing would find its way onto my pants as well. 
I had a Forever 21 gift card from Christmas and I knew the moment I saw these that they would be the recipient! I pinned some polkadot skinnies onto my Pinterest 
a while back and I couldn't believe I found some of my own.
I left the link to buy these exact ones if you are interested :)

As for the pictures... bleh I wish they weren't done at night. Sometimes it's hard to squeeze in "outfit photos" after a long day at work. But this one instance I had to make the 
blunt flash photos work! Never again I tell you. Never. 

Mint Cardi:Gap{similar}//Pink bow top{similar}/pants{EXACT}/ring{similar}:F21//Shoes{similar}:Charlotte Russe//Purse{similar}:Kohl's

Speaking of Kohl's.. you can all use the code TENFORBLOG through 
March 9th online for 10% off!



Pin It!

13 comments:

Adin B said...

I am loving the polka dotted pants. Oh dear, I really need to go shopping for some new pants especially printed ones. Target would be the place to go. LOL! I love your shoes and the entire outfit.

Adin B
http://www.thriftysahmway.com

shooting star said...

polka dot pants!!!!!!
i havent seem these before...but they look great on you....but its something not for me :)

http://www.myunfinishedlife.com/

t said...

Cool pants!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Shay said...

Holy cow I LOVE these- especially with those shoes!

nicole s. said...

ooh, i hadn't thought about pairing my polka dot jeans (i have the jade pair) with pastels! i can't wait to see all the different ways you style these. aren't they so comfortable?! i never want to take them off!

xo
writeslikeagirlblog.blogspot.com>

SaraM said...

*gasp* I love those pants!!! So retro chic!!!

SaraM
http://clochedeletoile.blogspot.com

Liz Jumah said...

You look gorgeous.
I love the outfit.
please check me out at rockingtherunway.blogspot.com

Liz Jumah said...

You look gorgeous.
I love the outfit.
please check me out at rockingtherunway.blogspot.com

Liz Jumah said...

You look gorgeous.
I love the outfit.
please check me out at rockingtherunway.blogspot.com

Liz Jumah said...

You look gorgeous.
I love the outfit.
please check me out at rockingtherunway.blogspot.com

Meg Kerr said...

Just found your site, I love your style. I'm now a follower :) Can't wait to see more!
Meg
Purse Giveaway

Maiken said...

you and your adorable pastels and fun patterns! I always find your outfits wonderful to watch. same thing this time. I love the layering of the upper part, your new pants and you know that bag is gorgeous in my book!
btw, what is your job? what do you do? :) I think I haven't read about it from your blog.

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

mish berries said...

I like this polka dot pants much more than your mustard leggings >_< This pant is super cute!

mish
www.mishberries.com