Thursday, February 7, 2013

Insta...Thursday?

Hello Ladies! How is your morning today? Just thought I'd throw together a quick Instagram post so you know I'm still alive!! I picked out some of my favorite pics here. My Instagram is mostly a collection of fashion, family, and pretty things-
basically like my Pinterest.   haha!
If you want to follow along you can find me at @sugarplumsara link on the right too---->








(one of my adorable nieces!)











Have a marvelous Thursday!!! Make it a good one.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Kirsten Wiemer said...

love all of these!

K

Maiken said...

what an awesome post! your Insta photos really are adorable :) all those pastels, sparkle, patterns and bright shades - simply wow! and how beautiful is your wedding day photo! like taken from an old classy film :)

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

mish berries said...

Those are really lovely pictures! <3

mish
www.mishberries.com

Emily said...

So cute! I am following you now!

creamyclothes.blogspot.com