Monday, June 4, 2012

Menswear

Dear Fashion Diary,












I think I sometimes forget I'm a girl. 
For some reason I tend to shop in the men's section, is that weird? :)
Luckily I have that talented mom of mine to make things my size when they're thrifted too big or made for...a man. 
But hey, when cuteness strikes it strikes, right?!!? This was the only 
blue checkered shirt I could find at the Gap so I grabbed it.
As for the little boys' blazer: I felt like a genius when I found
this cheaper alternative to the $300 version that I had 
my eye on for quite some time!
Who knew Walmart and mens clothing had such potential.


 Gingham top: Gap; men's altered
Blazer: Boys' section Walmart
Belt: Thrifted
Pants: Agaci
Shoes: Ross {old}
Camera necklace: Gift/Watch: Charming Charlie

Pin It!

9 comments:

LaynahRose said...

This is so cute. Probably one of my favorites, menswear is dressy and casual all at the same time. And that necklace is fantastic

Annie said...

LOVE love love this look on you! That navy gingham is SO cute....the whole outfit is SO cute!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Maiken said...

oh, something a bit darker from you! I think it's an interesting change and I like what you've put together. your outfit reminds me I should wear pants quite similar to yours - perfect when going to work ;)

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Modest Finder said...

Sara you are so cute and chic! You have amazing style. Love the outfits and color combinations you put together. Where do you shop? Right now I'm crazy about empresscouture.com and so happy they're opening up an online boutique as it's so hard to find them where I live! I also go to thrift shops and try to find stuff vintage. You should be a stylist!

Jessi and Brad said...

Those pants look awesome!! Love the idea of shopping in the boys section too! Looks fantabulous

poziomka said...

Looove the blazer!
xoxo

shooting star said...

this is a look I could definitely try out for office wear!!

http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in

Samantha said...

Loving this look! You pull it off really really well :D

xo, Samantha
sammyblackwood.com

Kimberly Bonham said...

I love this look. I think its great you found that Blazer in the boys section at Walmart! You go girl!