Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mint & Cranberry.

Dear Fashion Diary,






 I actually did my nails in mint & red before I knew I'd be wearing this! Pretty sure I can tell the future. Yep.





I'm probably the only blogger who is still posting about Christmas things,
but I don't care :) That's how much I love it! 
I'm so sad my favorite holiday is over. It seems to come and go faster each year.
Since it was on a Sunday this year, I decided to wear a very Christmasy outfit to church. But instead of wearing the normal forest green and peppermint red, 
I decided to pair a light mint green with a popping bright {cranberry?} red!
I think mint and red is becoming one of my favorite combos.
And hey, what's Christmas without a little sparkle? so I added this bling necklace :)


 
  •  mint sweater: Gap clearance
  • red skirt/red shoes: thrifted
  • belt: part of vintage dress found on Etsy
  • necklace: Downeast Basics
  • watch: Charming Charlie

Now this is what I wore to my work Christmas party. It was a very casual party,
otherwise I would've broke out a killer dress!
But I like to wear a lot of sparkly things around the holidays {and all year!} so
I thought this top with some white jeans would be perfect.











  •  blazer: Walmart boys section
  • sequin top: Marshalls
  • white skinnies: Walmart { $3! }
  • sparkle flats: Payless



Pin It!

14 comments:

AngeliqueDama said...

I'm in love with your outfits! I love the shoes and the skirt so much!

Jessi and Brad said...

That skirt is so pretty! Loved your hair too! We're back in town so let's figure out a day we can play!

Maiken said...

I also like both outfits. red suits you so well and those shoes are just beautiful. and that boys' jacket - what an amazingly cool find! hope you're enjoying 2012 :)

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Anna-Alina said...

Wow!Nice outfits!
Merry Christmas!

Shawna Faye said...

I love your unconventional take the traditional Christmas colors! Mint and cranberry...who would've thunk? I love it!

Erin said...

CUTE!! I love all your red and I love your sequins! :) You are so adorable!

LaynahRose said...

So pretty! I looove the first outfit for Christmas...and I love the second outfit for every day :) Perfect.

Jelisaveta Djukanovic said...

Beautiful photos and outfit!

http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

Jelisaveta Djukanovic said...

Beautiful!

http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

ylenia said...

I like both the outfits you're wearing, but my favourite here is the nail art, so fun!!!! And I also like the necklace =)
XOXO
Ylenia

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Seriously so in love with these outfits. And I LOVE that statement necklace!

cryskay said...

i love your sparkley top! xx

Fabrizia said...

Nice post! I like it: your photos are so nice!!!

Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
Win an amazing dress by entering the Free People giveaway??? on my blog!

Emma Frances said...

What a fun color combination. Such a good change from the typical Christmas red and green! I LOVE it!