Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Long-Awaited House Tour!

Remember how I kept promising I would show you all our new place??
Well I only took like 17.7 and a half years to do it, but here is the grand tour:


Let's start with the outside.We're the only red brick house on the street!
"She's a brick, Houuuuse" {please tell me you know that song}


Let's go upstairs, shall we?
And check out the crazy chandelier the house came with!

I love having my BFF Audrey greet me when I walk in the door.


Living room











One of our living room walls is all brick, we love it!
And this brings us to the huge patio that's all ours! It was a huge selling point for us :)


Now to the "powder room"

Our toilet flushes via BUTTON!




I found this vintage trash can at an antique store!!! I love it.


Now down the hallway to the kitchen:



That vase with the flowers was one of my wedding centerpieces that I kept for my home :)

For the first time ever, I have a Pantry!!



This is one of my favorite parts of this place. Our light switches are buttons!!!
It's quite an old house, I love all the vintage charm it has.


Bird made by my mom. Find more like it Here in her shop!

The End!

So there you have it folks, our new place! We love everything about it and the vintage charm is perfect for us. If you couldn't tell by now, we are quite the vintage-loving couple ;)


Well, today is my birthday! William made it such a Perfect day. He even took me shopping!
And to make this week even better, I am flying home to AZ tomorrow 
to spend a week there for my friend's wedding, and to see my family! Unfortunately, husband couldn't get work off so it's just me this time. It's bittersweet! I'm excited for the trip,
but I'll miss him so so much. I'll be sure to tell you all about it when I get back though!
See ya on the flip side,
 
Pin It!

30 comments:

Gentri said...

Such a cute house!! I love the brick wall and the light switches.

Emma Frances said...

Your house is so cute! I love all the vintage-y features! And you are a pro decorator! It looks great!

Rachel@ A Little Bit of Ray said...

So cute! I love it. I wish I had a pantry; I'm a bit jealous :)

The Annachrist said...

wow, are you an interior designer? I should've read your info first...this is gorgeous!!

Erin said...

looks amazing girlie!! :) Love the bright colors!

Rachel Sayumi. said...

Happy Birthday,pretty lady!!! Your house is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect for you! (: I'm so happy you get to go to AZ,how fun! Have a great trip!!!

hello, Friday said...

Happy birthday! Thanks for the tour. I really like your dinning table. xoxo

http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

Maiken said...

happy b'day, dear! :) I hope you're having the best time!
and when it comes to your new home, then wow, it's really cool and that vintage touch is awesome too. I love it how you've paid attention to the sweet little details :)

Farnsworths Forever said...

Love the new place! I am excited to see you this weekend!

Silvertigo said...

Happy birthday! I love your house, it's adorable and stylish. :)

Silvertigo said...

Oh, are we already following each other? If not, I'd love to :) xoxo

Nikki said...

You live in such a cosy place I'm loving all your fancy pillows and the vintage mirror lightswitches! x

Jay and Kay said...

Such a cute house/decorations! I have to say, I am jealous of your chandelier! I LOVE them!!

Shalyn said...

I think you hit the nail on the head when you wrote it is perfect for you guys- from the little I know about you, it fits you so well! Love the decor, charm...everything!

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

Happy Birthday! What a beautiful home you have. Take care!

Alexis Kaye said...

my mouth is watering right now!!! Let's trade! You can have my smelly apartment? haha I really do love it! so much charm! You've done a really good job with it. I love all the color pops.

LOSAWAY said...

love your home, is so cuteee! :)
xx

http://losaway.blogspot.com

P! said...

*GASP!* I've always wanted a brick house!! Especially one with exposed brick- jealous! Your home is lovely. :)

Bad Joan said...

omg your whole place is so cute!!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Your house is lovely! I love all the vintage touches it has. So perfect!

Melissa
http://miss-melissa.com

Sick by Trend said...

Oh!!! Everything look amazing :D

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Imogen said...

I really enjoyed this post, I feel like I know more about you now. Your house is so lovely and I adore the colour scheme.

ylenia said...

I really really like it darling! you've a great style for home design =)

Meagan said...

Cute! I love old houses and I love how light and airy it feels!
-Meagan
www.spunkychateau.com

The Platinum Batch said...

its a beautiful home! and happy bday!

Megan and Justin said...

CUTE house sara!!!! soo much cute than stonebrook haha!

shooting star said...

turning one's dream house into reality is a labour of love and lots of sweat!!!

your house is so nicely done..and i love all the elements in it..love the comfy side sofa with cushions most!!!
am so glad for you..hope you have many many years of wonderful moments here!!

and wishes on your birthday too!!

http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.com

Meg said...

Hey i just came upon your blog via clothed much! Seriously so cute! You are a adorable. Im pretty new to the blogging world but if you ever want to swap buttons or posts or any of that blog....stuff ;) that would be awesome!

Meg

mysideispinker.blogspot.com

beckaboots said...

So boo on me for not seeing this post until now. Love the house tour. And I missed your trip to AZ! I am bummed but oh well I guess. Happy Late Birthday!

Bekah
If Work Permits

jessica said...

Your house is SO cute! I love all the details and the vintage touches. And honestly, I love the floors! :)

SO, so cute.