Well folks, I'm glad to be back online! Due to having the Worst
apartment complex ever, we have not
had internet in days.
You never realize how addicted you are to something till you don't have it anymore!
I want to thank all of you for your Sweet sweet comments
on my engagement pictures.
You all make my day. Every day. :)
Anyhoo, husbandman and I are in the airport right this very minute
waiting for our flight to Arizona to take us away.
I hear it's record breaking temps right now for this time of year (115 degrees!)
So we're kindof dreading that...but I am too excited
to see family that I don't care!
It's only a weekend trip, but I'll take what I can get!
So I'll be back soon with pictures.
I hope you can all survive without me.
;)
Oh and I hope you all have a lovely 4th weekend!!! God Bless America!


