Friday, July 1, 2011

I'ma Leavin, On a Jet Plane



Well folks, I'm glad to be back online! Due to having the Worst
apartment complex ever, we have not
had internet in days. 
You never realize how addicted you are to something till you don't have it anymore!
I want to thank all of you for your Sweet sweet comments
on my engagement pictures. 
You all make my day. Every day. :)

Anyhoo, husbandman and I are in the airport right this very minute
waiting for our flight to Arizona to take us away.
I hear it's record breaking temps right now for this time of year (115 degrees!) 
So we're kindof dreading that...but I am too excited 
to see family that I don't care!
It's only a weekend trip, but I'll take what I can get!

So I'll be back soon with pictures. 
I hope you can all survive without me.
;)
Oh and I hope you all have a lovely 4th weekend!!! God Bless America!


Pin It!

15 comments:

Shalyn said...

Oh don't worry- its a dry heat!;) Ha. Have a great flight/trip!

LaynahRose said...

Have a great weekend with your family, and try not to melt!

Oh my Dior! said...

don't worry we will wait for you :)

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Michelle Lee said...

have a great weekend :)

pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

ylenia said...

Have a nice week end!!!!

Ashley Sloan said...

Oh my gosh that is so hot! I would melt if I was in that heat...but I am in heat in Missouri and it is hot and humid haha. Feel like I'm in a sauna! Have a fun trip! And I'm having a giveaway on my blog, take a look and maybe you can win :) Oh and my job is for my dad's hat company. I'm going to do some Twitter and right now I"m working on getting accounts to pay on their late bills...fun hehe.

www.sloanbook.com

Stevia said...

hope you have the bestest time with your family!

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

Stevia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yiqin; said...

have a good time :)

Nikki said...

Have fun with your family! you deserve some time off ^^ Hope you don't melt away though! haha ^^ x

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

Have a blast! x hivenn

Stacey Kay said...

Happy 4th!

Have a great trip.

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
Enter ‘Who Wore It Best’ to get a free piece of clothing from Goodwill Huntingg!
Cleveland Free Press: Goodwill Huntingg Shopping Guides
Who wore it best? Blue Collar Catwalk vs God’s Favorite Shoes
My Vintage Handbag Line

Sweet Momiji said...

Hope you have a fun trip and that you and your family have a wonderful 4th together!!

Sharda Sewdien said...

woww, it's pretty hot out there.Enjoy your trip with hubby!

Cee said...

Have a wonderful trip! I just took a look through your engagement photos and they really are absolutely beautiful. I love the soft colour palette and the old-timey locations that you shot them at, especially the turquoise phone booth. Too cute!
xox,
Cee