Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Navy Stripes and Yellow

Dear Fashion Diary,


Sorry I am such a lame-face and almost never post anymore!
I finally sat down long enough just to throw a few photos up real quick. 
I don't usually wear neons or any bright colors resembling neons, but for some reason
I really liked the combination of this bright yellow with
this boat neck striped navy top. 
Blue and Yellow go together quite nicely I think! 
And these pants were so easy to sew into skinny jeans too!
What have you been up to lately?
Let's hear it!








Top:Thrifted (Ralph Lauren)//Pants:Old, Altered//Shoes:Target//Necklace:F21



Pin It!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Sara, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

john smith said...

Hi,

Today i was visit this blog with the help of this blog i am sharing a tip or online discount just you will write in your search AmiClubWear Coupons and get discount pakages on your favorite apparel and clothing....!

NewlyLoved said...

love that yellow girl!!
xo Jessica
www.NewlyLoved.com
stop by when ya get a chance