Friday, October 5, 2012

Lulu's Fashion Event & An Outfit!

Dear Fashion Diary,



So you may have seen a few fashion bloggers talking about 
the Lulu's Fashion Event in Phoenix last weekend. 
Well I'm hoppin on the bandwagon 
too cause here's my post about it! Yes, I went!!
My first real blogger/fashion event.
I saw Ashley and Mara there, and brought along my dear friend Brittany and my stylish S.I.L. Janis :)




There was so much awesome stuff there. My favorite part was the Mr. Fun Booth photo area, complete with props. There were also 
plenty of freebees to take home, and little "pop up shops" around to shop at!
What girl doesn't love a party with a photobooth,  
free stuff, AND places to shop?! Oh and there was also 
a prize spin wheel where just about everyone won something.
Needless to say: fun was had by all.




This photo of me was put up on Lulu's blog and Mara's blog! Iiiiii'm pretty much famous.

My crazy awesome gal pals Janis and Brittany :)


This photo of us was also featured on Lulu's blog!!! What can we say, the cameras love us.

Yep, I'm a friggin giant.


It was the most fun I've had in a long time. Finally! I got to get all dressed up with Somewhere to go! ;) 
Now, it wouldn't be a House of Shoes post without Mrs. Shoemaker 
showing some outfit photos of what she wore that night.
Yes I sometimes talk about myself in 3rd person.

{Please pardon the flash-ridden photos inside our apartment...}




Got these teal shoes for less than $10! Teal for a steal!




Striped Top:Old Navy//Polka dot collar top:Forever21{here!}//Yellow Cords:Target{here}//Shoes:Charlotte Russe//Necklace:Rue 21

Enjoy your weekend dollfaces! You're all so wonderful to take time to notice my little blog & I adore you all! :)


Pin It!

26 comments:

Gentri said...

So cute! Glad you had fun! I was so jealous of everyone that went!

Danielle said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Love your shoes, and the price!

meandmr.com said...

That looks like so much fun! I love that shirt!

Margaret Cruzemark said...

Gorgeous collection of images!!! Well done, love the style!!!
Thanks so so much for visiting a leaving a lovely comment on my blog.
Best Regards and weekend wishes.
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

emily said...

Oh my goodness small world! I have totally met your sister before! Her and I have some mutual friends and I met her at one of my friends mission farewell party. A lot of Kevins friends, I am friends with.

Melodee said...

sounds like a super fun event! I love your outfit so much! I just showed my teenage daughter, who is way more fashionable than I, because I love your yellow skinnies and want a pair...she said you are the CUTEST!

Maiken said...

what an awesome pattern mixing! and such great and bold colours! those wedges are beyond cool btw, I want those for myself too :P
I can see it was an amazing event and you, girls, had a lot of fun which is superb.

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

blackberryfashion said...

Great pictures :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

Sharda said...

Hey Sara! How are you doing? Great pictures and you look stunning. Love your turquoise colored shoes!!!Pretty hot.;)

Kaolee said...

Love the outfit! How fun!

borka gamero said...

Lovely blog! I adore it!
I just started following you on GFC! It would mean the world to me if you return the love back to me!
Have a great week and continue the great work!
Borka
www.chicfashionworld.com

Adin B said...

Oh how fun that was! Who doesn't love freebies and all. :) Love those teal shoes and that mustard yellow cords. Me want one! :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

seriously LOVING your outfit and all the pattern and colors to it! wish i could have gone to this event!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

Mallory said...

That event looks so fun! Your outfit is so colorful and adorable :)

Mallory
ReadyTwoWear

Jessi said...

ok I LOVE your outfit! Especially those shoes - what a steal!! And im jealous you got to go, it looks like so much fun! I've yet to go to a blogger event haha

-Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Megan said...

How fun! I saw Mara's wrap up post from the event and I thought I saw you in one of the pics!! Guess I was right! This looks like a lot of fun and I love what you wore :)

Imogen said...

I love the top especially. It is incredibly amazing. I adore the colours in the whole outfit and what a bargain shoe.

Emily said...

Looks like it was so much fun! I ADORE your outfit, especially those great yellow cords!

creamyclothes.blogspot.com

Katie said...

how fun!! I love the outfit you wore!

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

Oh my goodness--what a fun event! I love LuLu's! And your outfit is just too adorable. You look great. Take care!

Shay said...

That looks like so much fun and your shoes are TO DIE FOR! Is that girl with you Terryls sister? I remember you saying you were friends with the Farnsworths!

Wonder Woman said...

Aww looks like you had a ton of fun :)

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

Your glasses look amazing on you :) & I absolutely love the outfit too ^^ so so pretty!

I saw you pinned my last outfit, the one with the dotted tee + yellow cardy + blue necklace. But I totally got the idea of combining that necklace + cardigan from YOU sara! Haha, So funny! x

Jenny said...

I am so jealous you were able to go to this! I wanted to go so badly...but the whole living in Utah thing got in the way, haha. You look so cute!
Modern Modest Beauty

Corinne said...

You are too cute! & you guys looks like you had a blast! Love LULU*s! & that adorable shirt of yours :DD
hope we can follow each other, currently following you on GFC :D
xx Corinne

shooting star said...

love love the shoes!!....and such a fun time you girls had!!!

http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/