Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Plethora of Forgotten Clothes

Do you ever look through your old pictures, 
and realize there are a plethora of old outfits that never saw the light of day?
These are all the results of no hubby available to
take outfit photos; thus the dreaded facebook-style mirror pictures.
 But I did my best to try to capture some details of past outfits :) 
Enjoy!






A fun mix of dark pink, light pink, and aqua

Aqua top:??//Pink top: thrifted//Pink pants:Gap//Shoes:Charlotte Russe//Belt:Ross//Necklace:Gift



Mustard Cardi:Macy's//Pants:Target//Flower pin:Vintage;from my wedding bouquet//Shoes:Charlotte Russe

Some ADORABLE shoes from Charlotte Russe I passed up. Too tall! Ouch! :(

Payless sparkle flats

Thrifted Oxford style shoes!


All: thrifted


Forever 21 bracelet


Blazer: H&M//Lace top:Rue 21//Pencil skirt:Thrifted

Necklace: Romwe.com//Shirt:Thrifted

Pin It!

10 comments:

Katie said...

I love the lacy shirt outfit! It looks so cute layered with the belt and red shoes!

Melodee said...

love all of these combos...so cute, always!

Kaolee said...

Love love love the blazers!

Maiken said...

what a great post, dear!
one thing I always love about your outfits is the usage of pastels and sweet girly shades overall. you definitely have an amazing wardrobe and an awesome collection of clothes and shoes and accessories :)

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Alexis Kaye said...

Holy crap I love your first outfit especially!

Johanna said...

It's funnny how the outfit pictures tend to get lost in the depths of the computer. That's actually why I plan the posting order ahead, so that I get everything I want posted. Of course that means being a bit "behind" when comparing my real life, but... I love your pictures here, especially the sparkly flats look amazing. If you're interested, you should check out my blog on Sunday, I'll be posting a DIY post on how to create similar on your own ;) Have a lovely weekend! xoxo ♥

Elana said...

Such pretty colors! You manage to make mirror pictures so classy :)

shooting star said...

I like all of them but the fav wil be second outfit..bright and cheery!!

http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in/

Shay said...

AH, that first outfit is so gorgeous! And I am so sorry you couldn't get those shoes because they are so stinking cute, but I would love to have your height:-)

MissRockwell said...

I'm definitely in love with ALL of your color combos. I especially like that thrifted blazer and pussybow blouse-you have great taste!

http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com