Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I'm Still Alive!

We did it! We finally moved back home to Arizona. 
I apologize for disappearing from the interwebs lately... 
it has been one crazy week.
I forgot how much Work moving is!! Plus, the 
20 hour drive didn't help either, haha :)
I promise to be back with all sorts of fun stuff, so stick around!

Also, a huge thank you to all my new followers, and all the followers that have stuck around since the beginning! You all make my day
 every day, you're awesome!

So I'll see ya'll around here soon!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Alexis Kaye said...

Either I didn't know you were moving here or I forgot! haha, either way WELCOME!!!!!

dots and skirts said...

terrible weather to move back too! haha its so stinkin hot here!!

http://polkadotsandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

dots and skirts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dots and skirts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maiken said...

looking forward to all your new stuff! outfits, home posts, everything! ;)

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me