Saturday, April 28, 2012

Witty Comments

Dearest Fashion Diary,










You know how sometimes an outfit looks better in your head, 
then you put it on in real life and it's just kinda....meh? 
But what the heck, I thought I'd post this old outfit anyway :)

And here's where I say something witty and hilarious like
 Kendi or Megan always do. 
I'm always at a loss for words in my blog posts.



Witty Comment.


 
 trench: Burlington Coat Factory
top: thrifted
green pants: Target
shoes: Payless
Eiffel Tower necklace/ring: Forever 21

P.S. does anyone know where all the fashion link up parties are hiding??
 Help a sister out! ;)
Pin It!

15 comments:

Maiken said...

oh, I like your shiny watch! I definitely have a thing for masculine watches though I own only one :P
anyway, I honestly like that outfit, especially because of the pop of beautiful green.

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Coopers Closet said...

I don't think the outfit is "meh" at all! Looks great for a casual lunch or coffee date. Love the gold shoes too.

Not sure what you mean by Fashion Link Up parties, but if you're interested in doing a guest post swap, let me know :)

Sarah

Gentri said...

Well I think you look super cute!

Emily said...

Oh my goodness I love this outfit! The stripes and colored jeans are so gorgeous!
Creamy

Rachel Sayumi. said...

loveeeeeee the second shot! Wind action. Lookin good

Sandra Leiva said...

I love your pants, great colour! <3

Nikki @ The Ginger Diaries said...

You look amazing! what do you mean this outfit is "meh"?!? You crazy person, haha! I adore thos pants :) x

Oh my Dior said...

love how you look in your trench coat!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Katie said...

love the outfit, but i totally know what you mean. that happens to me all the time! and i loved your witty comment. haha!

Malwii said...

great outfit!

HiFashion said...

Love those trousers. They're such an amazing colour and suit you so well.

Annie said...

Love this combo - the black & white stripes look SO cute with the green pants :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Angela said...

I have meh outfit days too and I NEVER have anything witty to say.

just me said...

i'm in love with your style and blog...newest follower

http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com

Nisha said...

I love this outfit! I love the trench & stripe combination! So cute!