Monday, March 19, 2012

Instagram Who??

Who needs Instagram?! I like to take photos of stuff that catches my eye 
as I'm oot and aboot, no iPhone necessary! ;) 
So, below are some little bits of happiness and fashion inspiration I saw recently, enjoy!



At Barnes and Noble the other day, I saw a book full of Beautiful 
authentically vintage Vogue covers through the decades.
 Did you see the 50 cent pricetag there?!  {if only..}
 I love to see real vintage photographs more than modern lookalikes. People really looked that adorable in their day-to-day outfits back then!


fun clutch I found at Ross





Loving Target's new Color campaign. 
 Feel free to watch their commercial about it above ^^
I promptly bought my green pants {pictured below, also from my last fashion post} soon after walking in and seeing the fun colors all around!


More fun magazine shots from B&N


My newest dress/belt addition to my closet, both from Ross! Cannot WAIT to put up that fashion post. It's a few posts away though so stay tuned!

Louis Vuitton magazine spread. Delicious!

Again, Ross! C'mon! Stop being so amazing. Wait, please don't.

Another fun magazine I was perusing through. I swear I could sit in B&N flipping through books/magazines for hours.
Hope you had fun looking through my own little edition of Instagram ;) . Feel free to Pin anything you like with my new Pin It button below! 
And a huge thank you to all my sweet readers for the comments on my last post. 
You all fill me with warm fuzzies! And a big welcome to my new followers! 
How was everyone's St. Patty's Day??
Pin It!

13 comments:

Maiken said...

I also think many years ago women wore more elegant clothes more often.. or even all the time? there were no jeans, hoodies, t-shirts, sneakers etc. it's funny how everything has changed..
I really enjoyed that post btw :)

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

beckaboots said...

Very fun. I love the sneak peek at the new dress- it looks so pretty! I can't wait until you post about it :)

Bekah

Autumn said...

I love your dress/belt combo :)

Sarah said...

That clutch with the ruffles is so cute! Hope you picked it up :)

Annie said...

Ahh whatever floral dress you are wearing from Ross - I can't wait to see more - looks fabulous!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Emily said...

Love it all! Especially excited about the upcoming dress/belt combo.

creamyclothes.blogspot.com

ylenia said...

Amazing post, love the vintage halo of these pics! And the clutch you bought...I ABSOLUTELY WANT IT!!!
Thanks for sharing your "customized instgram" =)
XOXO
Ylenia

Alexis Kaye said...

I love all the color too :) so fun

Imogen said...

Lovely collection of photos. My favourite is the second picture because those dresses are amazing.

hautepinkpretty said...

love the vintage inspirations :) your clutch is an awesome find! Love the ruffles!! <3 hautepinkpretty.com

Oh my Dior! said...

this post is so beautiful!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Sharda Sewdien said...

Thanks for your very sweet comments. Love the pictures and your clutch looks very cute as well.;)

Isabel Bianchi said...

Nice post!! Love the antique vogue covers!! I wish I could own them! And i love the Louis Vuitton photo too!! I like candy colors!! :)
xoxo
MY LITTLE SUEDE SHOES