Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Sad Attempt At Nail Art


 So I found this nail design {shown below} on Pinterest 
and instantly fell in love! I got bored and decided to, for once in my life, actually re-create
something I saw on Pinterest.


I couldn't find any of those sticker things around the house so I had to do mine
free-hand, using a Sharpie to draw the shapes first.
It's not as clean cut but I still had fun and loved the outcome!  

mint & red polish: Revlon/ pink polish: Forever 21


Enjoy your weekend! I'll be spending mine reading the 2nd Hunger Games book :)
Pin It!

15 comments:

Katie @ My Darling Days said...

Nice try, and a lovely idea. If I attempted this, it would look like a kindergardener threw up on my hands. :)

Lucie Srbová said...

wow, this seems so hard. I am usually ahving problems with using normal nail polish so this would be my death:) But I love it! So pretty:)

Kisses!

Maiken said...

wow, this looks rather complicated task, so can't blame you :P it's a lovely idea though and practise makes perfect. I always enjoy nail posts btw ;)

Maiken/
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Melodee said...

hey looks good to me! I tried something similar over Christmas and it was so yucky but I put a glitter coat over it and it helped a lot, not that yours needs that!

Johanna said...

I think your nails look good :) Nice job with them, must not have been easy! xoxo ♥

Pia said...

I think your nails look lovely! I always fail at nail art, but I keep pinning tutorials anyway. :)

HiFashion said...

Your nails came out great! It's such a pretty design. Enjoy the second Hunger Games. It's a great one. I'm re-reading the series before the movie comes out.

vintage process said...

Great pictures! I love it!

Annie said...

This is SUCH a cute idea - they look great :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

beckaboots said...

They look super cute! I like the little pop of the sea-green. Pretty :)

Bekah

Alexandria said...

look cute and creative :)

http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com

Imogen said...

This is such a cool idea, very creative and I love it.

ylenia said...

This is AMAZING, great job!
XOXO

Ewelina said...

that looks nice :)

Summer-Raye said...

nooo they are cute