Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Walmart's New Modest Fashion Line: Bella Bird!


So you all know I like getting cute clothes on the cheap right?? 
Well I want to introduce you all to Walmart's cheap new, MODEST fashion line, Bella Bird!
Sadly, it is only available in select Utah and Idaho Walmarts.
But since I live in Idaho I have seen it all in person and I about DIED!


I'm not gonna lie, I never thought Walmart would be capable of
producing such Adorable stuff!! And for so cheap!
You guys. everything is $22 or less.
Even the dresses are no more than $22!



Bella Bird – “Walmart's brand new line of affordable, modest and fashionable apparel for women”. “Bella Bird has modest-cut skirts, dresses and tops in soft jersey knits and fun cotton prints for $22 or less!”

My favorite.



The beauty of it all is Bella Bird has so many options you can mix and match! How dreamy is this skirt.....Love it. It's like a cheaper DownEast Basics!

See these prices?! Love the cardigans.



Check out how this blogger styled one of their cardigans!


So go check it out at http://www.bellabird.com/ or head to your nearest Walmart if you live in Utah or Idaho! Fingers crossed they expand to ALL Walmarts :)
Pin It!

23 comments:

Ariana said...

Hubby and I are taking a trip to Utah late September... I'll totally have to stop in and buy one of each :)

Brooklyn McKenna said...

I saw this line yesterday! ADORABLE STUFF! I need to go to the bank so I can buy some haha

Jay and Kay said...

HAHA When I started reading this, I thought, "I bet it's not here in AZ." And, sure enough, as I read on you said only ID and UT. :( They are super cute though. It's smart that they did that, b/c I'm sure Down East makes a ton in Idaho and Utah.

Ariana said...

P.S. can I pleaaaseee be put on your list for hand-me-downs?? I'm sure you have a huge list of people!!!

Farnsworths Forever said...

I AM SO JEALOUS! Cute and cheap. Can they come to AZ next? Ha.

Angela said...

Oh my gosh. I'm jealous theres almost nothing modest in CA walmarts. Lucky lady.

Method Clothe

Chelsea said...

I was so happy when I saw that WalMart was redoing their clothing section. These clothes are so cute! I haven't bought anything yet, but I probably will!

Maiken said...

I love that flowy skirt and would certainly like to have one :P

Gentri said...

I'd heard about this but it hadn't been released yet! So cool!

Rach said...

SOo jealous! They should come to the east coast!
www.sugarfilledcloset.com

Rachel said...

So cute! I can't wait to go check it out! Way to go Wally World!

Mom of 12 said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. To answer your question about the UP house...nobody lives there yet. It's for sale $400K. You can go see it during daylight hours in Herriman. Let me know what you think!
Sandy

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikki said...

oh my gosh, oh my gosh, i LOVE the dresses and cardigans in this collection so much! thank you for sharing :) But why only these thwo states? :( I'll only be in Maryland and New York... x

Jessi and Brad said...

Wow, this is amazing!! What a perk for living in Idaho! haha :) Is this in the Rexburg one or IF?

Laura Darling said...

I am so upset that they don't have them in stores here! I might have to take a trip to utah!

Alexis Kaye said...

I just died!!! thank you thank you!

Michelle's Style File said...

Looks like a stylish AND affordable range!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Ann said...

Oh I love those cardigans,
looks really comfy and lovely ♥

The collection is pretty and not hard on the pocket too ♥

LaynahRose said...

ummm, this is AWESOME. I need that watercolor floral skirt soo badly.

Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

Oh I so hope it comes to CA! Thanks for the heads up, its a great line!

alex said...

Who would've thought huh? Walmart has its pretty wardrobe as well haha.

Bobbi said...

Love love love. Thanks so much for the tip - definitely getting some of these items. And I love your awesome blog!!!

{Bobbi}
http://fashionunder30.blogspot.com/