Monday, August 29, 2011

Moving Is No Picnic!

Yes, we are still moving.....


{If only I looked that cute while packing/moving...}


Oooooooh my goodness you guys this week has been CRAZY.
We do not have any internet set up at our new place yet
and I never realized how spoiled I was!!
It has been so hard not being able to keep up with my favorite blogs 
and returning comments and such. 
We are currently cleaning up our old place which still has internet 
so I took this opportunity to let you all know I'm still ALIVE!
I promise!
I cannot wait to get our New place all unpacked and post pictures! 
Plus, I have a plethora of outfit posts just waiting impatiently 
to be posted, poor things.
We should have internet by thursday {fingers crossed!}
So hopefully I will be back by then.

Oh and I can't wait to show you all the pictures from the 
For Your Basket etsy/art fair!




Have a wonderful week everyone!
Pin It!

15 comments:

Ariana said...

It's true, moving makes my head spin, but I LOVE it! Knowing there's a space just waiting for us to create it into something of our OWN... fun :)

Also, I my mom has tons of those vintage suitcases and trunks! I have no idea where she gets them all, but I have a feeling they're your style ;)

Emma Frances said...

Don't we all wish we could look that good while moving! I can't wait to see pictures of your new place though. :] I'm sure it's adorable!

Imogen said...

Beautiful picture. Good luck with everything, looking forward to seeing the pictures and I hope you survive without the internet.

Rachel said...

I can't wait to see your new place,and I have been missing your outfit posts! Hope everything is going so well! (:

Stevia said...

ooh
moving days are not my fave days
good luck anyway!

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

LaynahRose said...

of course, you'd need all that cute luggage to go with the look! glad everything is going well so far, cant wait to see the new place :)

Maiken said...

already wait for your new posts! :) good luck with all the moving and packing!!

Oh my Dior! said...

it such an adventure when you are moving to a new place!! luck!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

Can't wait to get a real update, but no rush--I know how busy moving is! Hope you have a great week as well!

Maiken said...

hey! there is something for you in my new post!
check it out here: My first blog award

Kel said...

All the best with the move! I find it so stressful so I hope you have a successful spell!

Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

all about golden children

Lottie said...

wow cool post!

V A N E S S A said...

Moving to a new place is a really crazy thing, I wish you the best!

www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com

Dias said...

nice post! <3

sweet and sugars,
Dias

Maria said...

Your new place sounds amazing, can't wait to see the photos! And also, I just had a sneaky peak at your wedding and engagement photos. SOOOO BEAUTIFUL. You look so stunning and the theme (vintage) is lovely. Most perfect wedding ever!
xxx, Maria
www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com