Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stylish Blogger Awards!

I was given this award from the lovely Gentri Lee and was so thrilled when I went to her blog and saw My blog title
on her list of bloggers to award!
Thank you Gentri!!



The Rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
2. Share 10 things about yourself
3. Award 4 recently discovered bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they won

So now, I award this to:
1. Rebecca at Rebecca With an R
2. The sisters at Sisters 4 Say More Is More
3. Ramsey at Love, Ramsey
Go check those ladies blogs if you haven't yet! You won't be disappointed.
So here are the 10 things about me...Hmmm..
  1.  I heart photography. I know that's kind of the 'trend' lately but I've taken an interest in it for as long as I can remember and would really love to pursue a career in it! Who knows.
  2. I can't stand a dirty house. Since I am in between jobs at the moment, I spend every day cleaning and I LOVE it!!! I'm odd that way.
  3. I take 90% of my blog photos with a camera timer sitting on my kitchen counter. Nothin but high class here!
  4. I used to be able to wrap my ankles around the back of my head. Well, I still can but it's not nearly as easy or painless as it used to be....
  5. One of my top 5 idols is Audrey Hepburn. I love her. We would've been BFF's. (and I want her clothes.) But seriously have you ever read some of her quotes?! She was amazing.
  6. My maiden name was Sara Jane Reece. Yes, like the candy but with a C. No one ever spelled it right.
  7. My dad and my brother both passed away back in 2003, and as a result my bloggy mom and I became the real life Gilmore Girls :) We're still very close and laugh together like best friends.
  8. I have a dream to go to Paris one day and I. WILL. mark my words :) (kindofobsessed)
  9.  Most nearsighted people are around a -2, and my eyes are a -10.5 and -11. :)
  10. I hate Nutella. Yep. Sorry, world.
Pin It!

20 comments:

Gentri said...

Aw yay! :) I love learning about you! I don't have anyone that'll take my pictures- hence why I don't blog outfits. Haha!

Gentri said...

In answer to your comment haha!- tripod is on my bday list but I don't think I'm getting one, my sister is the only one who I'd trust taking photos and bribing doesn't work- tried, now I just have to find a good perch for my camera. Haha!

V A N E S S A said...

Congratulations for the award!

Hugs from:
www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com

Megan and Justin said...

aw i loved reading all of these things about you! I have been to Paris and it was my FAVORITE city in all of Europe! You HAVE to go!!! congrats on the award, that's awesome!

Chelsea said...

This was an interesting post.

I hate Nutella, too. I think it is sicknast.

You are such a cutie. I love learning more about you on your blahg.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Did someone say..."AN AWAAAAAAAARD"?!
Hee-hee (The Grinch)!
I looooove your blue thrifted skirt below. And guess what? You're right...I had one just like it. I'll have to dig up the old photo.
You have great taste baby!!!!!
xoxo,
Mom

riestya arum permata said...

congratulation dear :)

nice blog ,
now i'm your follower <3

riestyaap

Bri said...

what a fun award, congrats! :)

I love audrey too. love her quotes.

minnja said...

Congrats :)))

LOVE minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Neris said...

Can't believe you clean every day! hahaha! I wish I was that way :)

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

Sabrina T. said...

congrats lady!i'v seen the older post and i'm in love with shirt you wear in the past one!!like it!:)
have a look at mine blog and if u like follow:)
kiss

Patchwork à Porter

sisters4saymoreismore said...

thanks beauty! SO flattered! i loved hearing more about you too, we too have a very "gilmore girls" type of relationship with our momma.... for different reasons of course but we are serious buds! we love your blog doll!

~selina

LikeSpinningPlates said...

yay thank you so much for the award! You're the sweetest. =) i love to read these facts about other bloggers. I also have a ghetto tripod haha. I stack my camera on top of a table and a box that I use to put my hats in. I'm also obsessed with going to Paris or anywhere else in Europe for that matter. I never travel which is really lame. I don't know how so many people afford it... and why they don't take me with them haha. Also, I've never had Nutella because I'm allergic to nuts... so I will never know why everyone is so obsessed with it haha!

Pop Champagne said...

haha I take some pics with a self timer in my room sometimes too! nothing wrong with that, its better cuz I dont' have to rely on someone doing it for me :D and ya love to go to paris too, thanks for sharing these facts about you!!

Sabrina T. said...

sure lady!we can follow each other..:)
i'm a new follower..i wait you do the same:)
kiss

Patchwork à Porter

Brittany-Trends250 said...

nutella?! how can you not like nutella!??? ahh i love it with strawberries!!!

The Platinum Batch said...

my goodness your blog is cute! i love your fearless fashion choices, very inspiring!

im following! would you like to follow back :)

www.theplatinumbatch.blogspot.com

Bri said...

hey sara, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. i agree modcloth can often be very overpriced, such a bummer. it's a great source for fashion inspiration though (so is your blog)!

and in response to your question i would love to follow each other! love your blog & sense of style :)

Oh my Dior! said...

congratulations to all the winners!


http://www.ohmydior.org/

Mrs. C said...

What a cute idea! So glad I found your blog as I am now a follower! And #10 is most important...I would die for Nutella!

www.mrscapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage