Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Remembering Sunnier Days

Memorial Day and today have not been the sunniest of days. We've been spending most our 
time indoors, avoiding the harsh winds and hail! 
So today I want to remember some of the better days in Rexburg
that I hope will come again!
a couple weeks ago, husbandman and I went on a lovely picnic at Porter Park!
 

(Babe.)



Porter Park is absolutely stellar on sunny warm days and it's impossible to stay away.
We laid on the warm grass and enjoyed our Terryaki Chicken!

And get this. Lady Luck was with us that day because a guy dressed in a huge banana suit
appeared at the park hollering about FREE JAMBA SAMPLES!!!
I ran over so fast William didn't know what was happening haha.
Don't get between me and free samples ya'll.
It was the perfect end to a perfect day :)
( Mr. Sun won't you please come out again??)
Pin It!

8 comments:

Brittany-Trends250 said...

we live in rexburg too & looking at the forecast it's supposed to be in the 70's on sat! yay!!

Gentri said...

Oh how I love Jamba! haha! YUM! :) We're lucky to get just a cloudy day today without rain! Thank goodness.

Divina Joy said...

Haha! I could just imagine how you ran and your husband didn't know what was happening!

Renee B. said...

Ha! You crack me up! Free samples indeed, nothing competes with that! :) Looks lovely, picnics are the best... sorry your weather was a bummer but it'll be sunny and warm again soon! Thanks for always leaving such sweet comments!!! I'm still here, have been doing a lot of blog reading via my phone during the long hours between teaching and nannying etc...need to work on being a better commenter via my phone, that is for sure!! :) Have a fab week!!

Cee said...

We've been having terrible weather in Vancouver, too, every minute of sunshine feels like a little miracle. It looks like you had a beautiful day for your picnic a few weeks back, hopefully more nice weather comes your way soon :)
xox,
Cee

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

"Don't get between me and free samples"...Haha!!!
What a cute picture of you and William, here!!!!
And I just about quit breathing when I read about your "little boys' jacket" from Walmart!! Way to go! Score! :-D
Love you,
Mom

The.Red.See said...

Looks like a beautiful day!

V A N E S S A said...

Sunny days are always great. The day looks pretty good, lovely pictures!

Hugs from:
www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com