Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sherlock Holmes.

Dear Fashion Diary,

I feel like it's been Forever since I've posted an outfit.
 




This ensemble is 2 weeks old.
I know. I'm behind the times.
Shocker.


I found this charming magnifying glass necklace at Claire's! Looks like that store is not just for little girls anymore :) They've been surprising me lately.



If you can't tell, this skirt is very...swishy.
The skirt is actually part of a 2 piece hideous 90's dress-suit.
I went out on a limb and asked the DI cashier 
if I could just purchase the skirt.
It paid off cause she said yes and let me only pay half!
Score!
(does anyone say score anymore...?)
yeah, I'm pretty much Sherlock Holmes here.


  • brown top: Ross?
  • pearl top overlay/heels: Forever 21
  • necklace: Claire's
  • belt: target
  • skirt: thrifted
    -Detective Sara Jane.
Pin It!

10 comments:

Divina Joy said...

Great outfit! I love shades of brown.

Mirror of Fashion said...

Adorable! You look so unique and vintage in this outfit. Keep up the good work girl!

Meagan said...

That skirt is amazing. You did a great thing asking to just buy the skirt! I love everything about this outfit.
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Gentri said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE this outfit!!! So much! Thank you for visiting my blog!!! I love yours! I had lula from lulapalooza.com design my blog for me. :) I love it, so thanks for the compliment! New follower and I'm so excited about it!

Maggy said...

very cute and LOVE the shoes! gold is so wonderful.

LikeSpinningPlates said...

haha Claires is the best!! Plus, Claire is my name. A lot of their stuff is for kiddies but I always buy kid stuff lol. I always buy those little baby hair bows there. That necklace is so cool! I want it! Also love that skirt. This is such a cute outfit.

Rania said...

I love your skirt!

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

You are too cute Sara! Those gold shoes are amazing!

songbird said...

really like the skirt and neckpiece..great outfit!
http://flysongbird.blogspot.com

Molly @ A Bit O' Shine said...

How much do I love the pearl neckline and the pearls on the shoes? A ton.

That necklace is darling! I can't believe it came from Claire's. Haven't been there in ages but I am now tempted. :)