Monday, May 20, 2013

Ice Cream

Dear Fashion Diary,


Wow. How did I let this sad little blog of mine go ignored for 2 weeks?!
I'm sorry, Fashion Diary!!
But, it is for good reason-we got a PUPPY!!! I have been 
having the time of my life learning how to train
the little guy and give him the love he needs :) 
We named him Peanut & he is the cutest little thing.
Pictures to come soon for sure! 
{you can also find pics of him on my Instagram---->}

As for the outfit, it reminds me of metropolitan ice cream for some reason.
I just have an addiction to pairing pastels together!
I already had this outfit in my mind when I spotted this peplum top
 and immediately fell in love. I love how it's not your typical sweetheart neckline!
This look is unabashedly girly and I don't mind one bit! 










Top&Belt:F21///Pants:Charlotte Russe///Shoes:Ross


Linking To:
The Life of the Party
Glam Hungry Mom
Two Thirty Five Designs
Pin It!

11 comments:

shooting star said...

you do pastels so well!!!

congrats on the dog...i have been telling the hubby we should get one too...but till now he hasnt agreed!!

http://www.myunfinishedlife.com

Naomi said...

It is like ice cream! Adorable! And congrats on becoming a puppy mama!

The Occasional Indulgence

Suzanne Carillo Style Files said...

Super cute outfit. I can't wait to see pics of the puppy!

bisous
Suzanne

Rachel Sayumi ♥ said...

you are so gorgeous!! :)

Julie said...

This outfit is adorable. You are adorable. Your puppy is surely adorable. So why are you not sharing with us puppy pictures?! We need more puppy pictures! STAT! haha :)

xoxo, Julie @ OBSESSED

Maiken said...

oh dear, how cute and girly is this outfit! utterly adorable in every possible way. that top is gorgeous and so is the layering you've done here. okay and let's not start with little Peanut. I seriously want to hug him/her like crazy :D so do give my big hug to tiny Peanut ;)

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

SincerelySammie said...

Yay for puppies! Enjoy this time while you still can because they grow TOO fast! Congrats!

Inge Jane said...

This outfit is just too cute! love the pastels and peplum with bow belt is just perfect.
Inge
This Ever Evolving Life

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

Very cute. I just got some mint pants and have been wearing the a lot. Very chic and cute. :)

TheGirlAtFirstAvenue said...

Visiting your blog after so long... I took quite a big break from blogging!

You look really good! :)

Sherry said...

Oh fun!! Congrats on the new puppy!!! LOVE the outfit and that color...perfect on you!!!
Sherry
http://www.thelifeofthepartyblog.com/2013/05/fashion-informant-classic-bcbg.html