Monday, September 24, 2012

The Boat-Neck

       Dear Fashion Diary,



Finally got on the bandwagon and got my bubble necklace! Link on where to buy below :)






The boat neck tee. One of my very favorite trends that never really goes
out of style. I recently got an Audrey Hepburn book
all about her life {very fascinating!} and as I 
was flipping through pictures of her in all these adorable boat-neck
shirts, I got the urge to wear mine! I feel like dear Audrey
made boat necks fashionable, and they will never go out of style.
Nothing she wore has ever gone out of style!
She is my fashion idol, and that is because I aspire to have
that carefree, always classy, effortless style she personified so well.
She's also one of my all-around life idols because of what she stood for 
and what she lived her life by.  


“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. 
 I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. 
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. 
I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”  
-Audrey Hepburn

:)


Tshirt:gift//Jeans:Target{buy here!}//Flats:Charlotte Russe//Necklace:Printable Cottage{buy here!}




Photobucket

pleated poppy
Pin It!

17 comments:

Sabrina T. said...

nice necklace:)

Patchwork à Porter

Katie @ My Darling Days said...

Love boat neck's as well.. and anything mustard :) Oh, and Miss Audrey, she was pretty fab!

Katie said...

you are so cute! i have the same necklace and just bought mustard pants so I may have to copy this outfit!!

Emily said...

LOVE these colors together. Those pants are perfect on you!

creamyclothes.blogspot.com

Imogen said...

Loving this outfit. The necklace is especially gorgeous and the colours are fantastic together.

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

I love how you paires turqoise with this mustard-y yellow jeans! I must try this at home! ^^ x

Maiken said...

what a lovely colour duo! so cheerful and cute :)
and of course I like the necklace. definitely a good purchase!
btw, that is so beautiful what Audrey said. dreamy and girly and utterly positive :)

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

kaila mo said...

okay i am literally in love with this outfit. i want to put it on right now, you are so cute!! i loveee the yellow pants, and stripes are so great, and that necklace is ahhhh-mazing!

Melodee said...

such a cute outfit! thanks for the link to the necklace...I am getting one....I've been looking at them on Etsy, time to buy!

Harley said...

LOVE the boatneck t with a pop of color. super cute.

Joana Sá said...

Hi dear
Thanks for your comment some weeks ago on my blog
Just perfect your necklace

Kiss kiss.*Jo
http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

Danielle said...

love the color combo!!

Alexis said...

I love this necklace! They add so much punch to an outfit!

Alexis


swaney e

aki! said...

Love your ability to do really nice, casual outfits!

Megan said...

Cute! Love the colors in this look (yellow and green are my favorites) and your bubble necklace looks adorable! Your shoes match perfectly with it.

Hope you have a great weekend :)

bridget anne said...

love your top & your dear bubble necklace. cute look : )

Adin B said...

My dear! Me likey those flats and that awesome, awesome necklace. I want me a pair of mustard yellow pants too. Or tights! :)